My online activity has mellowed down considerably the past few months.
The time came when I decided to stop talking about the things I would
like to do, and just do. Instead of consuming what others had put out there in the Internet, I spent my time learning, gaining experiences, reconnecting with people who
matter...and creating opportunities for myself. I strongly feel that this has helped me become a more grateful person, overflowing with genuine
happiness and love that I have never felt in quite a long time.
There are still so many things to do, and I still want to share them all (if not just to have something to look back on when I'm old). This year I'd like to fill this page with everything that gives my heart a good beat, and how many I know they'll be!
Along the way, I also hope to find direction. My interests vary so much that they often overwhelm me, so until I can finally put a finger on what I ultimately want besides the happiness of my family, I shall do my best to underpromise...and overdeliver. Each endeavor I embark on I resolve to make memorable.
Happy new year. :)
Reposted from my old blog, 'w o w e y n'.
There are still so many things to do, and I still want to share them all (if not just to have something to look back on when I'm old). This year I'd like to fill this page with everything that gives my heart a good beat, and how many I know they'll be!
Along the way, I also hope to find direction. My interests vary so much that they often overwhelm me, so until I can finally put a finger on what I ultimately want besides the happiness of my family, I shall do my best to underpromise...and overdeliver. Each endeavor I embark on I resolve to make memorable.
Happy new year. :)
Reposted from my old blog, 'w o w e y n'.
No comments:
Post a Comment