3/17/2013

Self-improvement

In no particular order, some things I have been working on/would like to work on this year:

Punctuality.
I like the feeling of accomplishment being early for something. Most of all, I find it's an important gesture of respect for others and their time.

Life project.
Years of trying new things made me realize this has always been the one thing I've wanted to pursue.

Social relationships.
No more delaying replies and taking friends and family for granted.

Following through.
Underpromise, overdeliver.

The Body.
I have to be honest that there are times I don't feel comfortable about the way I look and how my body feels. Changes are in order—in the form of nutritive diet and exercise.

Learning.
Keeping myself in the confines of my interests and all I've known so far, will not shape me into a better person. I need to understand the environment, the society, the culture I live in and develop my self with what I have learned.

Saying Yes.
Not being afraid, not being lazy. I need to try, and live a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment