This post is just so it's buried in my mind and heart that I am making progress. I don't give myself nearly enough credit for my effort (then again, I take too many naps; that credit can feel undeserved).
This week I have finally come down to the finishing touches on my accessories. My pace is slow, but this is much more an improvement than before, honestly. Rethinking about my packaging (and name! omg a name!) is another hurdle I'll have to deal with, and hopefully I'll be able to kick butt next week.
I'm more than happy than February is over; I felt like I've been bitten by the love bug, or everyone's sappiness was just too contagious. It felt absolutely wonderful and horrible at the same time to feel so much love yet not have someone to share it with romantically. So I resorted to fangirling; I think I'm never gonna have another relationship again unless it's with Tegan Quin. Look at how tall that order is!
I was hoping March would be promising, beginning with striking a big goal off my list, going to a dinner with friends, and dancing again with my UP Streetdance family. Unfortunately, the dance isn't pushing through, but there's still more to look forward to—Binondo with Macy, sewing Diane's skirts, perhaps a game night with my former colleagues, and dinner with my college friends, among others. Of course, setting up shop~.
I try so hard every day to remind myself to look on the bright side, especially because I tend to beat myself up so much for the littlest things. So far I'm doing great, and I hope I keep this up.
Dear Diary.
This week I have finally come down to the finishing touches on my accessories. My pace is slow, but this is much more an improvement than before, honestly. Rethinking about my packaging (and name! omg a name!) is another hurdle I'll have to deal with, and hopefully I'll be able to kick butt next week.
I'm more than happy than February is over; I felt like I've been bitten by the love bug, or everyone's sappiness was just too contagious. It felt absolutely wonderful and horrible at the same time to feel so much love yet not have someone to share it with romantically. So I resorted to fangirling; I think I'm never gonna have another relationship again unless it's with Tegan Quin. Look at how tall that order is!
I was hoping March would be promising, beginning with striking a big goal off my list, going to a dinner with friends, and dancing again with my UP Streetdance family. Unfortunately, the dance isn't pushing through, but there's still more to look forward to—Binondo with Macy, sewing Diane's skirts, perhaps a game night with my former colleagues, and dinner with my college friends, among others. Of course, setting up shop~.
I try so hard every day to remind myself to look on the bright side, especially because I tend to beat myself up so much for the littlest things. So far I'm doing great, and I hope I keep this up.
Dear Diary.
No comments:
Post a Comment