2/17/2013

to mr tomalpas and his friend the trike driver

I feel extremely blessed that there are people out there who share this same belief. My friends and I had a pretty great time watching classic movies at Nuvali's outdoor film screening yesterday, but we got thisclose to capping the night off with a disaster. See, when we'd planned this adventure out of the city, we'd failed to double check how to get back home. We failed to catch the last trip to Manila at the bus station where we were dropped off—and we were out of munny.

Thankfully, there was a security guard nearby who'd probably had a few clueless girls ask him for directions before. He offered for his trike driver buddy to take us to Pacita, which was a few towns away, where another bus station was still servicing at that time. Now, if you frequent Laguna, you'd probably have several options lined up... Unfortunately, we don't. We took his advice (and I took note of his name, just in case), and because of them I'm able to write this thing down.

So, to Mr. Tomalpas (I hope I got your name right) and his trike driver buddy stationed at JAM Balibago, thank you. I sincerely pray that you get all the good things in the world—you deserve it. :) I don't know how exactly my friends and I can repay you (your shift was at midnight, we still wouldn't get home quickly then), but for now I let this reach the Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment